SrSwAgG
10/30/2011 10:01:02 PM Report Abuse

Just a preliminary prediction for this year's IAC

1. Bullis

2. St. Albans

3. Landon

4. Georgetown Prep

5. St. Stephens St. Agnes

For the obvious reasons, SSSA is at the bottom, consistently having poor seasons, with no real talent.  Prep lost their best player this year in Butler and has no real talent to help them.  Landon lost their team with Anas graduating and Opsahl transferring to Bullis.  St. Albans should be strong with Heaslip.  Bullis should have a strong season who only lost Adam Greenwald.  Any opposing opinions? I am open and willing to hear your thoughts......

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
capsfan47
10/30/2011 11:16:47 PM Report Abuse

I mean Landon lost some key players in Opsahl and mostly Anas but i think u have to be kidding to have any team in the number one spot besides Landon. First of all bullis gains a good player in Opsahl but their team is still a joke and lost by 30 goals to landon in their contests last year. How many did anas and opsahl have in those games combined? Not 30. Not to mention that Landon still has Max Greenwald, Connor Meike and Matt Potolicchio, who were all three key players last year. As far as St. Albans is concerned, if my information is correct they lost Sade who was their entire team. So clearly your predictions are blatently biased and just plain wrong. 

landonlax
10/31/2011 9:23:14 AM Report Abuse

I hope this is a joke.. Landon has a returning first team all state forward in Potolicchio and 2nd team all state defenseman in meike, and that's just the start. Landon will be good this year, not necessarily as good as last year but they should at least do very well in the IAC.

LBearsXII
10/31/2011 6:24:25 PM Report Abuse

Bullis is god awful. They have Opsahl and....yea. Landon is by far the most stacked team in the IAC, maybe the area. Poto, Meike, Joyce, Kroll, Greenwald to name a few are some all-met caliber players. They won't do as well as last year, but they definatly will be one of the top teams. 

person101
10/31/2011 7:21:07 PM Report Abuse

I'm sorry but this prediction is so bad. Anas was not the only good player on the team and Opsahl isnt even important a player. Connor and Christian Meike, Nick Malone, David Lackner, Graham Shue, Jack Sears, Wil Buckingham, Sam Kroll, Alex Joyce, Jack Barton and im missing a few players, will all run a train over the rest of the IAC.

person101
10/31/2011 7:38:20 PM Report Abuse

poto and greenwald

bearslax
12/8/2011 3:01:39 PM Report Abuse

@person101Jack Sears is at the mountain school.... also you forgot aaron beguiln, dirty player much like Joel Rosenswag.

charlie1
1/30/2012 3:27:54 PM Report Abuse

Does Prep have a chance this year?

person101
10/31/2011 7:39:35 PM Report Abuse

its not as if sam did everything. Hockey is a HUGE team sport, Which is why the Caps dont have a stanley cup

landonlax
10/31/2011 9:24:38 AM Report Abuse

@SrSwAgG not capsfan47

SrSwAgG
11/1/2011 10:42:52 AM Report Abuse

I was unsure on whether Eric Sade was gone or not, I do agree that landon has some strong players, but their younger players who shined last year left (Meike and Snively) for prep school. Landon does have strong defenseman but I do not believe that their offense will be strong

HSsportsfan49
11/1/2011 11:42:01 AM Report Abuse

Only snively left, not meike.

hockey94
11/1/2011 12:20:36 PM Report Abuse

this is dumb. landons not losing a game this year

pmaclax
11/1/2011 8:40:23 PM Report Abuse

Landon lost some awesome hockey players to graduation and a young stud transfering but you have to be crazy if you think this team will lose an IAC game this year. espiceally to bullis.

BeltwayBoy
11/1/2011 10:40:45 PM Report Abuse

pmc keep chirpin bullis son...you saw what happened last week

landonlax
11/1/2011 11:31:38 PM Report Abuse

we're talking about a different sport pal. yeah landon had a real tough time with bullis last year. winning 11-0 and 10-2. Landon hockey will probably end up losing at least a couple games this year. None of them will be to bullis. I like how you guys think you can talk trash all across the boards because you beat us in football. Congrats, big win. Moving forward... good luck against landon in hockey. You'll need it. I hope you guys have more than 10 fans at either hockey game this time.. And I also hope that your team managers don't come over to our side again and talk to the guys in our cheering section. For your sake, that is.

BeltwayBoy
11/2/2011 8:29:27 PM Report Abuse

I know what sport we're talking about.  Hope you like chasing pucks deep all game and getting ur a$$ run through the boards. 

unbiasedhockey
11/7/2011 11:23:05 PM Report Abuse

bold prediction...very bold

pmaclax
11/2/2011 6:59:26 PM Report Abuse

Last week I acknowledged Bullis was a good time, i just thought Landon was better.

Hockey is a sport landon throttled and bullis in and I dont think this year will be too different.

prettyboy
11/2/2011 7:25:17 PM Report Abuse

I'm not sure why anyone from Landon is mocking Bullis' football team after last weekend. Coming from a Landon supporter, Bullis in my mind, was the better team on Saturday. They controlled the tempo of the game. They scored first in the game and scored in the last minute of the game.

Bellistri made the difference in the game. He is a very good lacrosse player and I was impressed with his composure and decision making ability as a QB.

As for hockey, Landon should be very good again this winter. I doubt they will match last years perfect record, but time will tell.

New Comment

You must confirm your email to post in the forums.
You must login to report abuse. Close