default avatar

DCIAA Question

11/26/2017 5:07:20 PM

Does Roosevelt have move to the Stars division next year? If so, does someone have to move to Stripes?, Anacostia?

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
default avatar

Re: DCIAA Question

11/26/2017 7:53:08 PM
@smdeagles

That is my understanding. Also heard about restructing the league but not sure how true that is

default avatar

Re: Re: DCIAA Question

11/26/2017 8:33:33 PM
@BigGame

Thanks....wish they would include the charters......Friendship and Ron Brown would make it interesting if added to HD, Wilson, Ballou and perhaps Roosevelt, Dunbar and Eastern. Coolidge and Anacostia should move to Stripes.

default avatar

Re: Re: Re: DCIAA Question

11/26/2017 10:38:35 PM
@smdeagles

The people that would stop that are way above the athletics decision makers. Too much politics with Traditional vs Charter

Re: Re: Re: DCIAA Question

11/29/2017 1:46:04 PM
@smdeagles

Coolidge moved down when eastern moved up, but they barely had a team this year and the school enrollment is suffering. Dont know how true it is but I heard they thinking of just sending all the coolidge kids to roosevelt in the future. Also Ron Brown isn't a charter school, its a public school they compete in the DCIAA for JV programs. I see they had their first football season.

default avatar

Re: Re: Re: Re: DCIAA Question

11/29/2017 4:02:21 PM
@buddah1987

dont think coolidge kids will be going to roosevelt, they are currently doing renovations to Coolidge and will be adding a middle school next to it

You must login to report abuse. Close